Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Passage of Time

As I am sitting at the computer today, I heard a flock of Canada Geese flying over my house. That was the last sign I was waiting for that fall was coming. I love how it smells outside in the morning, I love the much more comfortable cooler weather, I love sweaters. I love wearing socks. I had practically forgotten how much I LOVE this time of year. There is always something to look forward to, isn't there? Even when I had a useless-day like I did yesterday!

Last night I was only woken up twice by the kids. I heard Miranda get out of bed, and walk around a little in the hallway. "What do you need Miranda?" "I need to go potty!". Alright. Sufficent cause for me to leave my cosy warm bed. Then she told me what was really bothering her (as she had hardly anything to do on the potty) "Mommy, do you see my lip" "What's wrong with your lip" "Um. I think it's tired".

Yes. I have no DOUBT that my little chatterbox of a daughter has tired lips!

Simon woke up this morning at 6:00 saying " Mom! Muuuuuuuuuummumumumum" He is finally saying a few words. Dada. 'Anda. Mum. It's so much fun to hear him saying purposeful words...my little boy is getting BIG!

No comments: